Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ultrasound


We had our first ultrasound on January 6th and wow, this was quite the experience. All I wanted to do was laugh and when I realized that my laughing messed up what we were seeing I had to try and stop. Our little Renspie did not want to look at us at all. So we saw the backside of our baby and I just could not believe how amazing it was. I also could not believe how much it moved. I could not imagine the way that I would feel looking at the screen and seeing what was growing inside of me and how much it has grow and developed. Once I stopped laughing and watched more I became so attached and I suppose emotional that the next thing I knew my eyes could not stop watering. We also found out that we were about 2 weeks further then expected. At that time we were told we were 13 weeks and 2 days in. That now puts us at 17 weeks today. I can't believe how fast the time goes. We have our next appointment tomorrow and I can't wait until we have the chance to have another ultrasound. Maybe we will see a different view of our little one, just not the money shot.  More to come...
-L

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! I am so excited! I can't wait to meet Baby Renspie! I love your blog and can't wait to see pictures of mama!! Love you guys! Kim

    ReplyDelete